- The Magnolia (Stampendous, Botanical Magnolia, W068) was stamp ink and stamped with Black Onyx VersaFine ink on water color paper.
- Color with Memento Markers
- at this point I knew it needed something else - so I inked and stamped the image again and colored select other areas and cut them out and added to the original stamped image, using pop dots to some areas.
- I've been experimenting with some Tsukineko products so I decided that I would like to paint on Shimmer. I just added some to a plastic palette and painted it onto the magnolia petals. (I used Shimmer Frost) Oh, I loved the look - it didn't effect the markers at all...so, I added Shimmer Gold on the leaves.
- I finished by sponging VersaColor Bark around the rounded edges.
- Now on to my favorite part, layering, layering and tying it up with a ribbon. I'll almost always use Core'dinations card stock for the base, this one is an A-2 black card. The printed papers are 7 Gypsies, and the ribbon from May Arts.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Posted by Debbie Gunion at 5:30 PM