Friday, August 3, 2012

Magnolia Stamps

     A month or so ago, I went to Memphis with Ken and was able to visit one of my favorite stores, Eclectica Scrapbooks & Stamps. 
     They had some Magnolia Stamps on their shelf and I've never used them but loved some of the designs and decided to try a few; this is some of the results of that shopping trip. I also bought some new paper pads from Echo Park Paper Company and Authentique.
     I'm a sucker for cute little boy stamps, maybe because of those cute grandsons of mine. This stamp screams "summer fun" and the paper from Echo Park Paper (Paradise Beach) was perfect!
     I stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black on Bristol and colored with my Copics. I added a little ultra fine glitter to the shell and sand (even if you can't see it in the picture, it's there). Then trim and round the corners and layer, layer, layer. The card is Core'dinations card stock and is an A-2 size.


     I can't not show you this one too! I did all the same steps to create it. The printed paper here is from Authentique (Collection: Loyal), the button is from the "button stash" and the ribbon is from May Arts.
     You'll see more of the fabulous paper I bought at Eclectica - I bought lots!


     I am so enjoying the card making, check back I'll be posting more! Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment