Wednesday, July 24, 2013

August Classes at The Lucky Rabbit

The classes at The Lucky Rabbit on Saturday, August 3rd are going to be fabulous! I know I say that every month but I really love what I've planned. Abby, has given us a new location within the store for the classes - our own "classroom", and it's shaping up to be a great place to create!

TAGS, TAGS, TAGS!!! 10:00 am until 11:30 am

We'll use a ton of product and I'll give you lots of ideas and instruction on using the product. The techniques are all suitable for "Art Journaling".

You'll make 5 to 8 tags using the ideas I'll be passing on.

This class was designed to get your creative juices flowing! I can hardly wait to see all of your creations!

I'll post a couple of my tags over the weekend.

Cost of this class is $25.00



Monthly Card Class - 2:00 pm until 3:30 pm





As usual, we'll make 5 cards - I really mixed them up for this class. We'll do several fun techniques to make this fabulous 5!

Cost of this class is $25.00






I've been picking a favorite since I started this class...this is my favorite for the August Card Class.



Everything is included for both classes. Please message me or Abby on Facebook for your slot in either class. Our class sizes are limited at The Lucky Rabbit, get on the list soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment