Monday, July 22, 2013

Getting Ready for August Classes at The Lucky Rabbit!

It's been really busy over at the "Gunion House" since the last market at The Lucky Rabbit. Lisa and the boys were here for two weeks and we had a fabulous time. A four year old and a two year old sure need special entertaining when at Nana and Buddy's house.



This was one day's activity; we rode (well they rode and I drove) the lawn mower all over the property. Lisa played with her phone and a app called "Framatic" that's how she did the picture. Cute, huh? I'm going to play with the app when I get some time because I love all that it will do.





When Matt arrived to retrieve his little family, Lisa and I were able to do what we do best - shopping.

Now everything you need for special little people is tucked away until the next visit and I've been busy in my art room. I'm really getting excited about the classes for August.

I'll have lots of new product in my space - new stamps and Ranger! I'll be posting pictures for the classes in the next few days, so please check back.

Thanks for spending time to come to my little blog!

1 comment: